Dr. Tanmay Vyas is very passionate about his branch (Hepatology). His expertise in this field has satisfied thousands of patients and their attendants till now.
He is up-to date with the latest treatmenst available for the liver diseases. At the same time, he is also expert in modifying treatment approach and in deciding end-points of the treatment on case-to-case bases. His this Humane approach towards patients to improve quality of life has poured smile on thousands of faces.
He also believes in spreading knowledge and skills by sharing and teaching for betterment of next generations. He always insists upon the preventive aspects of diseases / illness / ailments.
His special area of interest are regression of fatty liver (NASH) / diabetes related liver disease, alcohol related liver disease and critical care hepatology.
- D.M. Hepatology: 2013-2016, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Deemed University, New Delhi, India
- M.D. Internal medicine: 2008-2011, Govt. Medical College Bhavnagar, Bhavnagar University, Gujarat, India
- M.B.,B.S: 2001-2006, Govt. Medical College Bhavnagar, Bhavnagar University, Gujarat, India
- Own private practice of Hepatology @ Liver clinic, Parimal Multispeciality Hospital, Ahmedabad since Feb 2017
- Visiting Consultant Hepatologist @ various corporate hospitals in Ahmedabad since Feb 2017
- Post DM SR Hepatology (2016-2017) @ Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- DM SR Hepatology (2013-2016) @ Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- Kaizen Gastroenterology Superspeciality Hospital, Ahmedabad (2012-13): Full time Pysician and ICU Incharge
CERTIFICATION & AWARDS
- Presidential award in oral presentation at 26th annual conference, APASL (Asia Pacific Association of Study of Liver) 2016, Japan
- Young Investigator award in for Oral presentation in 17th annual symposium of ISHEN (International Society for Hepatic Encephalopathy and Nitrogen Metabolism) 2017, New Delhi
- Best poster presentation award @ ISGCON 2016
- Minor: Institutional awards and prizes during MBBS and MD for presentations and quiz competitions.